Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to entrants in all 60 Day Body Challenge (60 Day Body):
- By clicking "I agree", you agree to be personally bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms apply to the use of this Website, including the use of the information services provided through this Website.
- Upon registration as a member, you will create a username and password for your account. You must not disclose these details to anyone else or allow anyone else to use your account and password. You are entirely responsible for
any access to your account, and acknowledge that any access to or use of your account by means of the password associated with that account is deemed to be access or use by you. This includes any purchases made through your
- If you breach these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that we may immediately suspend or terminate your account, and take appropriate legal action (if we choose) against you alone. Further you acknowledge that 60 Day Body is
entitled to suspend or terminate your use of the Website at any time if 60 Day Body considers that you have brought, or may bring, the reputation of 60 Day Body or its members into disrepute.
- 60 Day Body is conducted by Nutrition Warehouse, 20 Kohl Street, Upper Coomera QLD 4209. ABN 17 128 438 755. Phone: 1300 837 785. Facsimile (07) 5564 5158. Email: [email protected] (The Promoter).
- 60 Day Body is open to people residing in Australia for the duration of 60 Day Body and only over the age 18 years (Private or Public entrant) at the time. Employees and immediate family of Nutrition Warehouse employees are not
eligible to enter.
- Registrations for 60 Day Body close at 11.59PM (AEDT or AEDST) on the Sunday prior to 60 Day Body start date.
- Participants must register online at www.60daybody.com.au.
- Registrations must be completed in full for the entry to be valid.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- The winners will be determined by a panel of judges selected from management of Nutrition Warehouse.
- The judge's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All key dates can be found on 60 Day Body websites.
- Registered participants agree to receive all forms of communications from 60 Day Body Administration Team if and as required via contact points supplied as part of the registration process. This may include SMS messages, emails,
messages sent to participant's personal Challenge profile page or phone calls if required to advise participants of important information pertinent to their Challenge or Challenge activity.
- Registered Challenge participants are recommended to use Genetix and/or Switch Nutrition products during the 60 days of 60 Day Body.
- Registered participants must not use any illegal medications or drugs, including banned substances as defined by WADA during 60 Day Body (www.wada-ama.org). Prescription medication is only permitted when prescribed by a health
professional for legitimate medical conditions.
- Participants who have any medical conditions (physical and/or mental) or are taking any medication should check with their health professional before entering and undertaking 60 Day Body.
- Registered participants assume all risk of injury, harm or loss of any kind arising from participation in 60 Day Body.
- By registering for 60 Day Body participants acknowledge that the information and photos provided in their entry forms, blogs and completion forms may be used for marketing, promotional or any other purposes as deemed appropriate
by Nutrition Warehouse.
- Successfully completed all requirements for both the registration and completion processes at the beginning and end of 60 Day Body in the specific timeframes provided.
- Adhered to all relevant terms and conditions outlined herein throughout the entirety of 60 Day Body.
- For any further details 60 Day Body Administration Team can be contacted on 1800 071 320 (toll free). Alternately via email at [email protected]
- Registration as a member covers the duration of one 60 Day Body only. Each 60 Day Body opens and closes on specific dates and access to the Website cannot be extended outside of these times. Content on the site unlocks sequentially
over the course of a 60 Day Body, and all downloadable content associated with that 60 Day Body will cease to be accessible as of the end of 60 Day Body.
- Upon conclusion of 60 Day Body and closure of the website, all Challengers profiles will be deleted and no information will be saved.
- By registering and participating in 60 Day Body, participants agree to accept these terms and conditions and the decisions of the judges which is final and binding in all respects. By entering 60 Day Body you also agree to release,
discharge and hold harmless Nutrition Warehouse and its respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet agencies, contractors and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents,
from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the contest or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of a prize for perpetuity. All federal, state and local laws
and regulations apply.
- Nutrition Warehouse reserve the right to amend and/or update these Terms and Conditions at their discretion.
- Key dates for the 60 Day Body are outlined in the FAQs.
- Prizes to be awarded during 60 Day Body are as follows:
- Grand Champion – Both Male and Female Category Grand Champions will win $2,000 in cash
- 2nd Runner up Prize – Both Male and Female categories will win $1,000 in cash.
- 3rd Runner up Prize - The 3rd place winners in both male and female categories will win $500 in cash.
- 4th Runner up Prize - The 4th place winners in both male and female categories will win a $500 supplement pack.
- 5th Runner up Prize - The 5th place winners in both male and female categories will win a $300 supplement pack.
- The competition component of 60 Day Body is entirely optional.
- To be eligible for the competition you must have chosen a PUBLIC profile, have chosen "Yes - I want to enter 60 Day Body Competition" in your profile settings before the cut-off date, and purchase one 60 Day Body Challenge Supplement
Pack throughout the challenge (proof of purchase will be required)
- Please note that if you are participating in 60 Day Body competition your profile images will be visible to the public within the website during public voting and potentially used in Challenge marketing and advertising.
- We expect all forum participants to interact with courtesy and respect. This applies when dealing with other forum members, moderators, administrators, Challenge Coaches and Ambassadors. You may use the Forum only to post comments,
messages and material that are proper and appropriate to it and without limiting the generality of the foregoing.
- Registered participants shall not:
- post messages, send private messages (which are not moderated by us but must still comply with these Forum Terms) or post links to other sites that:
- may be considered likely to provoke, offend, threaten, defame, stalk or harass others;
- contain libellous, abusive, racist, sexist, homophobic, ageist, sexually explicit, obscene or otherwise vulgar or in bad taste material;
- bully another user by deliberate, repeated and hostile behaviour intended to undermine, humiliate or belittle;
- advertise or offer to sell products or services for profit or solicit other users for commercial purposes;
- conduct or forward surveys or contests;
- solicitation of personal interests/businesses or solicit other users for fundraising purposes;
- impersonate any person or entity or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy or intellectual property rights where applicable) of others; or
- break the law or encourage unlawful activity.
- We reserve the right to cancel a membership at any point during 60 Day Body should we deem a participant's actions offensive or inappropriate as per the above. In such cases we will contact you to advise of this decision, and provide
SEEK ADVICE FROM MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
- As with any physical activity, it is important that before beginning any fitness regime, you consult with your health care professional to ensure that you are mindful of your current health and any restrictions that are appropriate
for you. You should immediately seek medical attention if there are any unanticipated changes to your physical condition at any time.
- No information contained in the Website is intended to be used as medical advice and the Website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition (including any mental health conditions) or for
any therapeutic purposes. Before relying on the information on the Website, you should carefully evaluate the accuracy and relevance of the information for their purposes and obtain appropriate professional medical advice.
- You must consult a qualified medical professional if you have any questions concerning your medical condition or injury.
- You require a moderate level of fitness to follow the exercise programs. Persons with pre-existing medical conditions, in poor health, or with any concerns as to commencement of a new fitness regime should consult with an appropriate
healthcare professional before beginning any of these programs. You are responsible to make your own inquiries and seek independent advice from a healthcare professional before acting on any information or material made available
to you through our Website. The information on the Website may not be suitable to your particular circumstances and is not a substitute for obtaining specific advice from a qualified health care professional. In particular,
if you fall within one of the following classes of persons, then you should first consult a healthcare professional before following any exercise programs or using any of the information on the Website:
- Women who are pregnant and/or breastfeeding or who are trying to conceive a child;
- Persons with any ongoing physical condition such as:
- Persons suffering from cancer or other long term illness;
- Persons with liver disease, kidney disease, or renal failure,
- Persons with eating disorders;
- Persons with diabetes, blood pressure or cholesterol issues;
- Elderly persons;
- Persons recovering from or recently recovered from illness or injury; and
- Persons with a low body mass index.
- Further, even if you do not fall into the above classes of persons, you acknowledge that the service that we provide on the Website is an information service only, and that you are solely responsible for (at your own discretion)
following (or not following) any exercise program or regime that we provide as part of the information service. Our service does not include any supervision or monitoring of your activity, and we are not responsible for any
injuries that you may suffer as a result of following the exercise program or regime.
website of the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner.
- Information collection and use:
- When you register for 60 Day Body, we ask for your name, email address, telephone number and some other particulars. As a result, once you register for 60 Day Body you are not anonymous to us. We collect, hold and use your
personal information for a number of purposes, as outlined below.
- Providing services to you and operating the Website:
- In general, we use the information that we collect to:
- assist us in providing goods and services to you;
- contact you or respond to your queries;
- display, update and maintain the content of the Website;
- tailor your experience of the Website and our communications to you; and
- send information about future events, regular email communications or newsletters outlining news, services, sms communication or events.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, our cookie information and the page(s) you requested.
- We use personal information to fulfil your requests and requirements throughout and after 60 Day Body.
- We will not use personal information for any purpose without your consent.
- Information sharing and disclosure:
- We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. We may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide a product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies or contractors who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you (these companies or contractors do not have any right to use the personally identifiable
information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us in helping of providing a product or service to you);
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- We may amend this policy in the future. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement and/or communicating these changes with you
in other ways such as email or electronic newsletter.
- Your consent:
information in accordance with this policy.
QUALITY OF THE WEBSITE
- We cannot guarantee that the Website will be error-free or uninterrupted. The Website and its content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. We cannot ensure that files you download from the Site will be free of
viruses or contamination or destructive features. The delivery of video messages is dependent on third party providers and therefore not in our control. Low internet connection speeds and/or older operating systems and/or browsers
may result in slower page load times and an inability to view videos on the website.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all information contained in this web site is copyright © 60 Day Body Challenge. All rights reserved. Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, registered participants must not copy,
frame, modify, transmit or distribute the material at this site without the consent of the copyright owner.
- Registered participants are legally responsible for all User Content they submit;
- Registered participants will not:
- post or transmit any illegal, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, abusive, offensive, defamatory, racially or sexually vilifying, obscene, pornographic or indecent material of any kind (including Restricted or Prohibited
Content in accordance with the National Classification Code), or any material in contempt of any court or parliament, or encourage any other person to do so;
- bypass (or attempt to bypass) any security mechanisms imposed by the Website;
- harvest or collect email addresses, photographs or personal information of other users;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- post or transmit false or misleading material or make any form of misleading or deceptive representation;
- knowingly post or transmit or permit the posting or transmission of any material, which contains a computer virus or other harmful data, code or material.
SEVERANCE & TERMINATION
- 60 Day Body may in its sole and absolute discretion refuse registration, suspend or terminate membership at any time and for any reason.
- If a provision of these terms is void, illegal or unenforceable, it may be severed without affecting the enforceability of the other terms.